THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
You can own a rare piece of Italian motoring history only 140000 of these Bertone built cars were made and there are not many in Australia.
Imported from US in 2001. Have copy of import approval.
- It is Left hand drive.
- Car can be driven on to a trailer.
- Engine and brakes work.
- Little rust for its age – Some bubbles at front of sills and under front and on bonnet.
- There is surface rust but no holes.
- A few very small bubbles at back of the right front guard.
- Floor has a few repairable holes.
- Jack mounts intact and can be used to lift car no problem.
- Suspension mounts all look good and door and windscreen pillars are great.
- The left door has been dented – New left window supplied with car.
- Most hard to get parts are there.