FOR SALE – FIAT 124 Spider (1973) – SOLD
THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
Owned since 1989 by former FLCCSA member, restoration started in early 90’s but not completed. Car is a rust free rolling shell and a Californian import which was professionally converted to RHD. Bodywork all professionally done by Finch and Hocking Coachbuilders, Mt. Barker, finished in Glasurit Ferrari Red. Receipts for over $10k on body and paintwork. All other parts repainted or powdercoated.
Process of compliance was started, engineering report done for a 2L turbo 16v engine fitment with 131 gearbox (included).
Details of parts:
- Brand new factory 2L FIAT crate engine bought from Leo at The Spare Place.
- Lancia Integrale 16V cylinder head (used) with a set of new valves, springs, Ivan Tige camshafts (head unassembled).
- New powder coated suspension installed with new bushes and ball joints, uprated roll bar, set of new Koni shocks.
- Upgraded front crossmember for a 2L engine fitment.
- Custom alloy roll bar (no back seats).
- New hood cover, new steering wheel and hub, new visors, new recovered RHD dashboard, most fasteners have been replated, many new parts including lights, cables etc.
- Almost all parts required to finish are included plus some extras such as spare wiring loom, spare steering components.
- All glass is included except front windscreen.
- Wheels shown in photo is just to move car, does not come with any other wheels.
Many photos available, buy for the cost of painting!