THIS ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD
FOR SALE : FIAT 124 Spider Group 4 Replica
Fiat 124 Spider, No expense spared Group 4 replica.
Car owned for 15 years and is a CS1 Spider Shell. Complete bare metal body restoration and modified to group 4 specs with fiberglass hard top, bonnet, boot and flares. Full roll cage, racing seats, harnesses and finished with 2 pack paint in Blue and Yellow. Fitted with replica CD66 13*8 Cromodora wheels and Kuhmo 235/45 x 13 R Spec Tyres. Fitted with late model 16V Race spec motor, Electronic Sequential Fuel Injection via throttle bodies, Controllable ECU, air box and performance exhaust, all good for 220 BHP and just rebuilt with test km only. Race suspension, performance brakes, modified diff and straight cut close ratio gear box.(Both rebuilt test km only).
- Complete specs included in pic attached.
- Current Myrniong Hill Climb class record holder.
- Once outright Bathurst Hillclimb winner Fiat Nationals Australia.
- Numerous class concourse wins at various concourses.
- Car is sold ready to race, nothing to do. I can also supply a pair of 48mm DCOE webers.
Happy to coordinate any independent inspection and able to assist in organization at this end to ship interstate. Car is based in Melbourne.
I can supply with Tandem trailer & many spares.
This is the only Fiat 124 Abarth Group 4 genuine or replica in Australia
Link to Youtube footage (search channel for more videos)